plan your trip
Submit your medical records to your dedicated case manager and receive a treatment plan from our eminent consultants.
Upon confirmation, your case manager will send your appointment confirmation and medical visa invite to the Indian embassy in your country.
Proceed with your visa, book your flight and hotel. Your case manager will assist you with travel requirements and interpreters if required.
On arrival at the International Airport, our representative will receive you at the airport and assist you to the Hospital / Hotel as per the admission plan.
On arrival at the hospital, proceed to the International Lounge and complete admission formalities.
Meet the Doctor and proceed with your treatment.
Post treatment, receive medical advice for follow-up and recuperation.
Explore the city for various leisure and entertainment activities.
facilities for international patients
- Medical coordination office- assistance in 2nd Opinion, estimate cost of procedure, scheduling of procedures and follow-up care planning
- Medical Visa assistance
- Facilitate Flight bookings and extension of tickets
- Airport transfers and local sightseeing
- Facilitating to obtain local Mobile SIM card
- Free Wi-fi
- Facilities for the attendant and daily feedback to family on treatment progress
- Arrange interpreters wherever required
- International cuisine
- Gym, and other recreational activities for attenders
- Foreign Currency exchange services
- Arrange for hotel or budget accommodation
- Local FRRO formalities
- VVIP beds
- VIP beds
- General beds
Our rooms are spacious and well lit. They offer all the modern amenities and have been designed keeping patient comfort in mind. Our premium rooms have well-separated sitting, dining areas and feature TV, Telephone, Refrigerator, Microwave and Wi-Fi facilities. Every amenity here has been incorporated with an eye for detail to ensure maximum comfort and convenience for the patient as well as bystanders.