Dr. Sajan Koshy is Senior Consultant, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, CoE Cardiac Sciences. He has more than 15 years of experience in Cardiology and is an expert in Paediatric Cardiac Surgery - especially Cardiac Surgery in newborns with congenital heart diseases. He has been instrumental in creating public awareness on Pediatric Cardiac Surgery in North Kerala, in association with NGOs.
MCh (Kerala University) |MS (Kerala University) | MBBS (Kerala University)
- Involved in the care of more than 10000 children with congenital heart surgeries, particularly in newborns.
- Senior Specialist at MIMS, Calicut
- Established pediatric cardiac surgery in MIMS Calicut, the only unit in North Kerala catering to children with congenital heart diseases.
- Incorporated public participation in treatment of congenital heart surgery by associating with NGOs
- Instrumental in popularizing pediatric cardiac surgery in North Kerala
- Specialist in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery in Amritha Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi.
- Published articles in prominent Indian & International medical journals
- Proficient in English and Malayalam