Dr. Manoj P Nair is Senior Consultant, Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery, CoE Cardiac Sciences. A veteran Cardiac Surgeon with 20 years of experience and over 5700 surgeries to his credit, he is trained to perform all Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgery procedures – a talent, unmatched. He is former Professor of CVTS and pioneered Hybrid Aortic Aneurysm Surgery in Kerala.
M.Ch in Cardio Thoracic Surgery (Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram) | M.S. in General Surgery (Govt. Medical College, Kottayam) | M.B.B.S (Govt Medical College, Allepey)
- Professor in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Cochin,
- Associate Professor in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati, AndraPradesh,
- Pioneered Hybrid Aortic Aneurysm Surgery in Kerala
- Performed over 5700 procedures including 2200 CABG, 2000 Valve Replacements and 1500 Lung Resections (all types)
- Plans to perform Single Lung Transplant and Heart Transplant
- Proficient in English, Malayalam, Hindi and Telugu