Dr. Anil Kumar R, Senior Consultant, CoE Cardiac Sciences, is a veteran Cardiologist with more than 22 years of experience. Former Professor of Cardiology at JIPMER, he has worked in UK, UAE and India and is rated among the top Cardiologists in Kerala. An expert in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology, his areas of special interest are advanced management of heart failure and preventive Cardiology.
Fellow of the American College of Cardiology | Fellow of the Cardiological Society of India | Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh)| |MRCP (UK) | DM in Cardiology (GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi)| MD (JIPMER) | MBBS (JIPMER)
- Head of Department of Cardiology at the Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai
- Trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- Former Professor of Cardiology at JIPMER, Pondicherry, one of India’s premier medical institutes
- Initiated the program of Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty, including Primary Angioplasty in JIPMER
- Awarded Commonwealth Scholarship
- Mentor to many Post Doctoral Fellows in invasive cardiology.
- Published 18 articles in International and Indian medical journals
- Authored Chapters in Cardiology Update & Textbook of Cardiology
- Proficient in English, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi