European Society for Organ Transplantation Diploma | CCT (Joint Committee on Surgical Training, UK) | FEBS (HPB Surgery – European Board) | FRCS (The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK) | MRCS (The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK) | MS (JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka) | MBBS (JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka)
A Hepato Pancreato Biliary and abdominal multi organ transplant surgeon with more than 12 years of experience, Dr. Rehan Saif is an expert in highly advanced procedures including liver transplantation (live donor and cadaveric), pancreas transplant, kidney transplant, complex HPB surgery and minimally invasive robotic HPB surgery.
He attained extensive training in HPB & transplant surgery from some of the finest institutes in the UK, Europe, USA and Taiwan. His areas of special interest include management of hepatocellular carcinoma, complex gallbladder and biliary cancers, benign and malignant pancreatic disease and robotic HPB surgery.
• Fellowship in Living Donor Liver Transplantation (The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Ethicon Travelling Fellowship - Kaohsiung Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
• Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Robotic HPB Surgery (UIC, Chicago, USA)
• Senior Fellowship in Liver Transplantation (Institute of Transplantation, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
• Higher Specialist Surgical Training - HPB & Transplantation (Northern Deanery, UK)
• Research Registrar - Newcastle University, UK
• Research interest: multi modal management of hepatocellular cancer
• Published numerous articles in peer reviewed journals
• Proficient in English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada and Telugu