FFICM (UK) | FRCA (Royal College Of Anaesthetists, UK) | MBBS (Bangalore Medical College)
An expert in Anaesthesia and Critical Care, Dr. Prakash Doraiswamy specialises in liver transplantation anaesthesia. Trained at some of the most renowned institutes in the United Kingdom and India, he has been an integral part of more than 100 liver transplant procedures, including dual organ transplantations. Also a trained cardiac Anaesthetist, his fields of special interest include risk assessment & management and enhanced recovery programmes.
• Clinical Fellow- Liver transplant and Hepatobiliary, RFH
• Specialist registrar- Hospitals attached to RF/UCHL Hospitals, London
• Senior House Officer- The Ipswich Hospital, UK
• Published research articles
• Proficient in English, Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil