- M.B.B.S from Govt. T.D.Medical College, Alleppey.
- D’ Ortho from KMC Manipal
- MS from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana - Awarded the best outgoing PG from CMC
- Pelvi-acetabular training at PGI, Chandigarh under Prof. Ramesh Zen.
- JOINT Replacement & Arthroscopy fellowship from AIMS, Kochi (an ISAKOS approved training center)
- Fellowship training - Shoulder Arthroscopy - Hallym University Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
- Best Paper award at the Ranawat Ortho conference Mumbai 2015.
- Best paper award in National Foot and Ankle Conference, Ludhiana 2015.
- Numerous papers published in Peer reviewed International journals
Dr Prince Shanavas Khan is a specialist in Trauma, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine. After his MBBS from Govt. TD Medical College, Alleppy, and D’Ortho from KMC, Manial, he completed his MS from CMC , Ludhiana with the best outgoing PG Award.
His areas of interest were Joint Replacement, Arthroscoy, Sports Medicine. He earned Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy fellowship from AIMS, Kochi and fellowship training on Shoulder Arthroscoy from Hallym Uiversity Medical Centre, Seol, Korea.
He has been awarded with best paper at the Ranawat Ortho Conference, Mumbai 2015 and National Foot and Ankle Conference, Ludhiana 2015. Numerous papers were published in Peer reviewed International journals by Dr Prince.