A Medical Oncologist trained in paediatric oncology and hematology; Dr. Vinayak’s areas of special interest include management of gastrointestinal malignancies, breast and lung cancer and glioma.
Training course in paediatric oncology and haematology (MIE University, Japan) | DM in Medical Oncology (Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences) | MD in Paediatrics | MBBS
- Senior Resident, Department of Medical Oncology
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Paediatrics
- Conducted research on molecular pathways in brain tumours
- Published research articles
- Proficient in English, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil