Dr. Jose Paul is Consultant, Department of Radiation Oncology. Specialising in Radiation Oncology, his areas of special interest are head and neck, cns gastrointestinal and breast radiation oncology and also gynaecological, urologic malignancies and carcinoma of the lung. He is an expert in advanced procedures like IMRT, RapidArc, IGRT, SRS, SBRT and Brachytherapy. He is former Assistant Professor at the Adayar Cancer Institute.
MD in Radiation Therapy (Adayar Cancer Institute, Chennai) | MBBS (Madras Medical College)
- Assistant Professor at Adayar Cancer Institute
- Radiation Oncologist at Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut
- Best Outgoing student of the batch in Radiation Oncology
- Recipient of the Dr. Muthulakshmi award
- Awarded the Dr. N. Kalavathy Prize for the best paper at AROI –TNCON 2009
- Well versed in the application of Radiation in various Curative and palliative clinical scenarios.
- Sites of prime interest are Head &Neck malignancies, CNS tumours, GastroIntestinal and Breast Cancers, especially organ conservation protocols
- Keen focus on Gynaecological and Urologic malignancies as well as Carcinoma Lung
- Involved in the multidisciplinary management of Soft tissue Sarcomas, Paediatric Malignancies etc.
- Expertise in clinical application of modern radiation techniques including 3DCRT, IMRT,IGRT and Rapid Arc.
- Active interest in Brachytherapy, especially Gynaecological
- Believes in a multidisciplinary Team Approach to management of cancer
- Adheres to internationally accepted standard of care treatment protocols
- and guidelines.
- Attends conferences & workshops on regular to keep up with the latest
- Proficient in English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil