Dr. Subin Sugath is Consultant Orthopaedic Oncosurgeon, with more than 8 years of experience in treating bone cancers. Trained extensively in management of bone tumours both adults and children, he is an expert in limb preserving surgeries for both benign and malignant bone tumors and also surgical treatment for metastatic lesions in spine and other bones.
Fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology (Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai)| DNB Ortho (Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram) | D Ortho (Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram)| MBBS (Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Bone cancer management in children and adults.
- Expertise in Limb preserving surgeries for bone tumours that avoid amputations like Megaprosthetic replacement, re-implanting the same bone after sterilization with radiation, expandable implants which increases in length as the patient grows
- Expertise in advanced surgical treatment for malignant lesions in spine and bones in other parts of the body
- Published 10 articles in prominent Indian medical journals
- Proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi