Dr. Syam Vikram is Consultant, Surgical Oncologist, CoE Oncology. Trained extensively in Breast Oncology, he is an expert in Breast Reconstruction, Gastrointestinal Oncology including Pelvic and Retroperitoneal malignancies and Gynecological Oncology. He is also trained in Hepatobiliary Surgery and Minimally invasive procedures in Oncology. He is former Associate Professor, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery.
DNB Surgical Oncology (RCC, Thiruvananthapuram) | DNB General Surgery (Amrita Institute, Kochi)| MBBS (Mysore University)
- Associate Professor, Surgical Oncology, Malabar Cancer Center, Thalassery
- HOD – in-Charge, Department of Surgical Oncology, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
- 6 Publications in National and International Journals
- Actively participates in Oncology based research activities
- Proficient in English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada